Ryan G. Christiansen, CCIM was born in Springfield, Virginia and graduated in 2002 from the University of Dayton with a B.A. in International Business. In 2004, he became a licensed real estate broker in Puerto Rico, specializing in the commercial and office space markets, investment real estate, and managing multinational corporation accounts. He also holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and served as the 2012 & 2013 President of the Puerto Rico CCIM Chapter.
CHRISTIANSEN COMMERCIAL: Corporate Real Estate Service Advisors President & Broker: March 2012 – Present Office, Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Services:
• Provide leading commercial real estate investment brokerage services.
• Manage multinational corporation accounts and assist commercial real estate investors with advisory services, property dispositions, acquisitions, site searches, selections & relocations, negotiations, financial analysis, project evaluations, site analysis, marketing plan design and presentations.
• Responsible for adding value to customer’s real estate investments and creating favorable financial opportunities for them.
• Developing and implementing clients’ business plans, conducting market assessments and managing with superior execution.
• Responsible for consulting investors, developers, property management companies, financial institutions and appraisers regarding the consistently changing local real estate market to maintain competitive edge and spark creativity.
• Provide analysis comparing existing lease exposure to the open market value of comparable space always paying close attention to budgets, time frames, quality & product specifications.
• Conduct broker price opinions and portfolio optimization strategies.
Regional Director, Puerto Rico, The Morgan Reed Group
A graduate of the Annenberg School of Communications at the University of Southern California and the University of Chicago Law School, Brian serves as the Regional Director of Puerto Rico for the Morgan Reed Group. In that capacity Brian manages a diverse real estate development and investment portfolio with a focus on leveraging real estate as a platform for innovation in areas like the renewal of Old San Juan and the revitalization of Santurce.